An end User, who has already been granted an owner of a distribution group, can add users to a distribution group by:
- Open your Outlook account at https://outlook.office.com.
- Click on the setting icon (top right) from office 365 toolbar and click options.
- From the left side of the screen click on the triangle to expand General option and click on the Distribution groups.
- It will open a screen which shows following two lists.
- Distribution groups I belong to: List of distribution groups you belong to.
- Distribution groups I own: List of distribution groups in which you are the owner.
- Double click on the group you want to administer.
- Click on Membership You can add or remove user using this option.
A Tenant Admin can add users to a distribution groups by:
- Go to office 365 admin portal located at https://admin.microsoft.com/
- Go to Groups and find group that you are trying to amend
- Click on Members > Edit
- Add/remove Members as required